Friday, November 21, 2008

Husband





















My Husband is so awesome!!! He was such a good sport to come and see the movie "Twilight" with me, my sister Heather, and her sister-in-law Heidi. Even though he had work at 5am the next morning he was still willing to go with me so I didnt have to go by myself. I love him so much and I am so glad that we enjoy doing everything with each other no matter what it is that we do. Whether it be helping his sister with her house, shopping, or going to see a chickflick movie where you are the only person with testosterone in the group. I just want to thank him for always being there for me, making me laugh, and putting up with my mood swings. (but it is not like i ever have those! hehe!)I am the LUCKIEST girl ever!!! I love you Honey!!!

2 comments:

Amy and David said...

Marci, Hey girl... I am glad I found your blog. That is so cute your hubby went to see Twilight with you, mine would rather die (haha)

The Higley's said...

YAY!!! I had no idea you had a blog!! Now we just got to get Nicole to do one then all of us will have one!! You are so beautiful! I miss you.