Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BREAK IN!!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! i feel so violated and not safe anymore. someone broke into our house and stole our TV, Camera, and Video recorder that had our wedding and honeymoon stuff on it. i have cried so much and i think it is mostly because i am scared. in my our house i am scared that "they" are watching me and are going to come back for more stuff. jason has been so sweet and nice to comfort me and willing to do anything to help me feel safe. i dont know if we will end up moving or what. but i would like to but our lease isnt up until august so i guess we will see. i hope we find our stuff but i know the chances are slim. all i really really want is our pictures and DVD. they can have the rest of the stuff. all i know is that it will never be the same in our apartment after 3:00 PM on Wednesday November 5, 2008 in Tremonton, UT!

2 comments:

About Me said...

Man this is so disheartening, and I totally understand, your feelings. I do wish that they would find the DVD and the pictures as they are priceless. Man that is just terrible. Wish you the best and your blog looks great. Nice job and welcome to the blogging world. :)

Jason & Morgan said...

That is the worst thing that could ever happen. I hope that you guy's feel better soon, and I really hope that you do find you pictures and dvd.