Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Marci and Jason. Our birthdays at three days apart from each other. Jason always makes fun of me because for those three days I am two years older than him. Yes you read right I am one year older than Jason but there is one benefit because they say that the husband usually dies first so this way I will have one less year of being alone. LOL!

Happy 23rd birthday Marci. Jason made me a nightstand and I love it.


Happy 22nd birthday Jason. He was excited to get an air compressor so he could use his staple gun.


For our birthdays we invited our families to go eat at ABC's in Riverdale. It is a very yummy place to eat at.


This is the owner Jon, he played us a song for our birthdays with a leaf and an instrument he made. I think it is amazing!



No comments: