Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Hair Cut

I have been wanting to get my hair cut for a while now but then decided to keep it long because jason likes my hair long and he has been so awesome this week and extra nice and helpful. but when we went over to logan on wednesday he asked if i had made an appointment with kristi to get both of our hair cuts. i was so surprised.


this is wednesday night with jasons new hair cut and the last day with my hair long


i got my hair cut on thursday morning and here is my new hair cut on sunday while we were visiting my parents. i love my new hair cut it is so cute. and jason even likes it, so that makes it that much better!

3 comments:

Natie said...

Marci, I love your hair. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I want to cut mine now. I have even had dreams about cutting it. I'm crazy, I know. Anyway, you look so beautiful with your new "do."

The Higley's said...

I love it Marc it looks great. It's funny you cut your short and I'm growing mine out! haha

Christensen Family said...

IT's Adorable!!